Walker Products, Inc.
- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Kit
- Long Description:
Walker Products 211-91122 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor - Full Service Kit
- Part Type:
Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Kit
Belts And Cooling
- Warehouse Notes:
ALFA ROMEO 91-92/BMW 84-94/CHEV 87-88
- Sales Rank:
- Product Fit:
- Quantity Sold:
- Sold individually
- Qty Per Application:
- Minimum Order Qty:
- Item GTIN:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Emission Code
- Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)
- Harmonized Tariff Code (HTS)
- Life Cycle Status Code
- Life Cycle Status Description
- Available to Order
- SDR Required Flag
- Extended Product Description
- Coolant Temperature Sensors measure coolant temperature through changing resistance and sends this information to the onboard computer. The computer uses this and other inputs to calculate the correct amount of fuel delivered.
- AAIA Part Type Description
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function. Direct fit replacement. Direct fit connectors.
- Walker Products sensors are engineered using high quality components and materials to ensure proper fit and response. All sensors go through an ongoing fit, form, and function process and meet or exceed OE specifications.
- Abbreviated Product Description
- Marketing Description
- Walker Products began supplying the fuel system needs of the automotive industry in 1946. Today Walker is one of the largest, privately owned manufacturers of fuel system components and engine sensors, and has served the needs of the worldwide automotive aftermarket. We are committed to supplying products manufactured to meet or exceed OEM standards and specifications. This effort is backed by our own manufacturing, product management and engineering staff to ensure it is maintained and accurate in the production of quality parts, vehicle applications, instruction sheets and technical support. Our products include Carburetor and Fuel Injection Repair Kits, Oxygen Sensors and other Engine Management products such as Throttle Position Sensors, Cam and Crankshaft Sensors, Fuel Injectors, Spark Plug Wires and Gaskets. As an ISO 9001/IATF16949 certified company, we are committed to supplying the highest quality products.
- Short Product Description
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Product Description - Invoice
- Walker Products 211-91122 ECT Sensor
- Label Description
- Walker Products 211-91122 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor - Full Service Kit
- Application Summary
- Alfa Romeo 164 1992-1991, Spider 1992-1991, BMW 318i 1995-1991, 318is 1995-1991, 318ti 1995, 325 1988, 325e 1987-1984, 325i 1995-1989, 325is 1995-1989, 325iX 1991-1989, 525i 1995, 525iT 1993, 528e 1988-1985, 535i 1987-1985, 635CSi 1988-1985, 735iL 1992-1988, L6 1987, L7 1987-1986, M3 1991-1988, M3 1995, M5 1993-1991, M6 1987, Chevrolet Sprint 1988-1987, Daihatsu Charade 1991-1990, Ford Escort 1996-1991, Festiva 1993-1989, Probe 1992-1989, Geo Metro 1991-1989, Tracker 1991-1989, Honda Passport 1995-1994, Hyundai Accent 1999-1995, Elantra 2000-1996, Scoupe 1995-1993, Tiburon 2001-1997, Infiniti G20 1995-1991, J30 1995-1993, Q45 1993-1990, Isuzu Amigo 1994-1989, Pickup 1995-1988, Rodeo 1996-1991, Trooper 1987, Kia Sephia 1995-1994, Sportage 1997-1995, Mazda 323 1994-1990, 626 1992-1986, 929 1991-1988, B2000 1986, B2200 1991-1987, B2600 1991-1989, MPV 1992-1989, MX-3 1994-1992, MX-6 1992-1988, RX-7 1990-1985, Mercury Capri 1994-1991, Tracer 1989-1988, Tracer 1996-1991, Villager 1995, Nissan 200SX 1987-1984, 240SX 1995-1989, 300ZX 1995-1990, 720 1986-1983, Altima 1994-1993, Axxess 1990, D21 1993-1986, Maxima 1994-1990, NX 1993-1991, Pathfinder 1987, Pathfinder 1995-1990, Pickup 1996-1994, Pulsar NX 1990-1983, Quest 1995-1993, Sentra 1985-1982, Sentra 1994-1989, Stanza 1989-1983, Stanza 1992-1991, Tsuru 1993-1989, Tsuru 1997-1995, Tsuru 2008-2003, Porsche 911 1992-1991, 924 1988-1987, 928 1979, 944 1991-1989, 968 1995-1992, Saab 900 1994-1985, 9000 1993-1986, 9000 1995, Suzuki Sidekick 1990-1989, Swift 1991-1989, Toyota 4Runner 1988-1984, Camry 1988-1983, Celica 1982-1981, Celica 1989-1986, Corolla 1989-1983, Cressida 1988-1981, Land Cruiser 1987-1982, MR2 1989-1988, Pickup 1988-1983, Starlet 1983, Supra 1988-1986, Volkswagen Vanagon 1985-1983, Volvo 242 1984-1983, 244 1988-1983, 245 1988-1983, 740 1988-1985, 745 1985, 760 1989-1985, 780 1991-1989
- A full service kit contains not only the base sensor, but also provides the installer with the mating connector, pigtail, butt splices, and heatshrink to ensure a watertight connection.
The WALKER PRODUCTS, INC. Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Kit contains no remanufactured components, and is designed to operate in either city or highway driving.
New products purchased from our store are covered by a
manufacturer warranty. Other than applicable manufacturer warranties, or as
otherwise provided in these Terms & Conditions, there are no warranties,
express or implied for any of our products, and we specifically disclaim any
warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose for tires,
aftermarket wheels, and tire & aftermarket wheel packages.
For other parts, we provide a limited warranty of 90 days
from the date received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise
specified, which covers the replacement of a defective part(s). The warranty
applies only to parts replacement with same or better quality. For such cases,
a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser. A refund or an exchange
of a defective part will be processed only if it is accompanied by the original
sales invoice. All items must be in their original condition and must not be
damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. The warranty is limited only
to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
All items are given a limited 90-days warranty period by the
manufacturer. The manufacturer will allow the parts to be covered by their warranty
provided that the part was not modified by the buyer.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount
of the original sale.
Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper
repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will
not be covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not cover airfreight charges, labor
expenses, towing expenses, or rental car expenses resulting from installation
errors. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We will not
reimburse any return shipping charges incurred.
All returned items must have the RA (Return Authorization)
number written outside the shipping box prior to return. The RA Numbers can be
obtained by creating a return from within your account. Returned items without
RA numbers will not be accepted.
Our liability does not cover lost or stolen packages mailed
back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty. Because
the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim
with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and
processed through the shipping company by the customer.