Walker Products, Inc.
- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
Exhaust Gas Differential Pressure Sensor
- Long Description:
Walker Products 274-1003 Exhaust Gas Differential Pressure Sensor
- Part Type:
Exhaust Gas Differential Pressure Sensor
- Warehouse Notes:
09-15 AUDI VOLKSWAGEN A6 QUATTRO A7 QUA
- Sales Rank:
- Product Fit:
- Quantity Sold:
- Sold individually
- Qty Per Application:
- Minimum Order Qty:
- Item GTIN:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Emission Code
- Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)
- Harmonized Tariff Code (HTS)
- Life Cycle Status Code
- Life Cycle Status Description
- Available to Order
- SDR Required Flag
- National Popularity Description
- Non-Stock Item
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function. Direct fit replacement. Direct fit connectors.
- Abbreviated Product Description
- Product Description - Invoice
- Walker Products 274-1003 DPS Sensor
- Application Summary
- Audi A6 Quattro 2015-2014, A7 Quattro 2015-2014, A8 Quattro 2015-2014, Q5 2015-2014, Q7 2012-2009, Porsche Cayenne 2015-2013, Volkswagen Touareg 2015-2009
- Walker Products sensors are engineered using high quality components and materials to ensure proper fit and response. All sensors go through an ongoing fit, form, and function process and meet or exceed OE specifications.
- AAIA Part Type Description
- Exhaust Gas Differential Pressure Sensor
- Label Description
- Walker Products 274-1003 Exhaust Gas Differential Pressure Sensor
- Short Product Description
- Exh Gas Diff Sensor
- Marketing Description
- Walker Products began supplying the fuel system needs of the automotive industry in 1946. Today Walker is one of the largest, privately owned manufacturers of fuel system components and engine sensors, and has served the needs of the worldwide automotive aftermarket. We are committed to supplying products manufactured to meet or exceed OEM standards and specifications. This effort is backed by our own manufacturing, product management and engineering staff to ensure it is maintained and accurate in the production of quality parts, vehicle applications, instruction sheets and technical support. Our products include Carburetor and Fuel Injection Repair Kits, Oxygen Sensors and other Engine Management products such as Throttle Position Sensors, Cam and Crankshaft Sensors, Fuel Injectors, Spark Plug Wires and Gaskets. As an ISO 9001/IATF16949 certified company, we are committed to supplying the highest quality products.
The WALKER PRODUCTS, INC. Exhaust Gas Differential Pressure Sensor contains no remanufactured components, and is designed to operate in either city or highway driving.
New products purchased from our store are covered by a
manufacturer warranty. Other than applicable manufacturer warranties, or as
otherwise provided in these Terms & Conditions, there are no warranties,
express or implied for any of our products, and we specifically disclaim any
warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose for tires,
aftermarket wheels, and tire & aftermarket wheel packages.
For other parts, we provide a limited warranty of 90 days
from the date received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise
specified, which covers the replacement of a defective part(s). The warranty
applies only to parts replacement with same or better quality. For such cases,
a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser. A refund or an exchange
of a defective part will be processed only if it is accompanied by the original
sales invoice. All items must be in their original condition and must not be
damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. The warranty is limited only
to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
All items are given a limited 90-days warranty period by the
manufacturer. The manufacturer will allow the parts to be covered by their warranty
provided that the part was not modified by the buyer.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount
of the original sale.
Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper
repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will
not be covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not cover airfreight charges, labor
expenses, towing expenses, or rental car expenses resulting from installation
errors. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We will not
reimburse any return shipping charges incurred.
All returned items must have the RA (Return Authorization)
number written outside the shipping box prior to return. The RA Numbers can be
obtained by creating a return from within your account. Returned items without
RA numbers will not be accepted.
Our liability does not cover lost or stolen packages mailed
back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty. Because
the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim
with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and
processed through the shipping company by the customer.